Sick kid? Arthritis flare-up? Broken leg?
Let us bring library items to your car.
This service is intended for patrons who find it difficult to
access the library building for any reason.
How It Works:
- Place the item(s) you want on hold in the library catalog or call the
Children’s Department at 413-587-1010 or the Reference Desk at
- You will receive an email, text or telephone call from us when your item(s)
are available for pick up.
- Call us at 413-587-1012 to arrange a time to pick the item(s) up. This
service is only available when we are open but you are welcome to leave us a
message and we will call you back.
- The library staff will check out your item(s) to your library card.
- When you arrive at the library, pull into the short term parking spot on
the side of the building or along the outgoing driveway. Please turn your car
off while waiting to protect the environment. Call us again at 413-587-1012
to let us know you are here and we will bring your checkouts to you and you
will be on your way.