- The library is closed today, February 20th, for the Presidents Day holiday.
- Our events calendar is currently down for maintenance. We appologize for the inconvenience
Cash and check payments are accepted at the Circulation Desk and the Children’s Desk. Credit and Debit cards are accepted online.
Paying fines using your debit or credit card
You can now pay library fines online using your Visa, MasterCard, American Express or Discover. You can also make a donation to your local library!
How to pay fines:
- Login to your account.
- In Account Summary, click on “Pay Fines” to pay all fines OR select the charges that you wish to pay and click on the “Pay Selected Fines” button.
- Complete all of the relevant information and click Next.
- Review the amount, and click “Submit Payment”.
A receipt will display for printing. (If you are doing this from a computer in the library, you may not be able to print this receipt.)
If you have entered a valid email address, receipt of payment will also be sent to the address you entered with your billing information.