Subject Guides » Taxes
On this page... (hide)
- Whatever we don't have in stock, we can print for 20 cents per page.
- Internal Revenue Service
Official information and resources for federal taxes including the Federal Income Tax.
- Forms and Publications - including forms and instructions
- Online Services - including filing online and online payments
- FAQs - Frequently Asked Questions about federal taxes
- IRS Form 4868 - to file for an extension
- Instructions for IRS Form 1040 - Tax Tables start on page 79.
- Taxpayer Advocate Service (TAS) - For tax problems which can't be resolved through normal IRS channels.
- Massachusetts Department of Revenue
Personal income tax, child support, and business information for the Commonwealth of Massachusetts.
- Federation of Tax Administrators
Click on a state to find tax forms from different states.
- Northampton Senior Center Tax Preparation
Northampton seniors are given first priority. Basic tax forms only.
Wednesdays, 9-12, through April 15th.
Appointments required. Call 413-587-1228 to make an appointment or to ask about eligibility for this service.
- Volunteer Income Tax Assistance Program
February 4 to April 10, 2014
4:00 - 6:00pm
(No service Tuesday, February 18, the week of March 17 or when the University is closed.)
Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday evenings student volunteers will assist taxpayers with the preparation of their Federal and State income tax returns for domestic and international tax returns.
- Tax Credits
A summary of Federal and Massachusetts tax credits from massresources.org.