Our new library toolbar integrates seamlessly with your web browser (either Microsoft Internet Explorer or Mozilla Firefox). It is a free download for your home computer.
Once installed, the toolbar gives you quick access to:
- searching the library's catalog or all Western Massachusetts libraries
- searching popular websites such as Google, Wikipedia, Barnes & Noble and Amazon.com
- a combined search of libraries, magazine and newspaper articles, and selected web content (CWMARS OneSearch)
- 24/7 online reference service
- our online subject guides and web pathfinders
- your account, to renew books or reserve materials
- links to our kids and teens sites
- the Library home page and general information
- Library events calendar
The toolbar is easy to download and install (and remove, if desired). It respects your privacy and does not use any advertising or spyware on your computer.
To try it, first choose your browser, then click to install.
|Click here for Internet Explorer||
Click here for Firefox|
Alas, the toolbar is not currently compatible with Firefox 3.
If you have any problem installing the toolbar, please contact the library . Please include a daytime phone number in your message so we can contact you to fix the problem.