Passes giving free or reduced admission to area museum can be borrowed with a C/W MARS library card and are available for check out from the Main Circulation Desk. Passes can be reserved for up to four hours by calling 413-587-1011, extension 2.
- Basketball Hall of Fame (Check availability)
Each pass admits up to six people with a discount admission of $12 for adults and $8 for youth.
- Boston Museum of Fine Arts (Check availability)
Each pass admits up to two people with $10 admission per person.
Flex passes can be picked up anytime and used at anytime within the year printed on the ticket and need not be returned to the library.
Due to high demand, only one MFA pass is available per cardholder per year.
- Children’s Museum at Holyoke (Check availability)
Pass gives ½ price admission ($3) for up to six people. Under 12 months admitted for free.
- Eric Carle Museum of Picture Book Art (Check availability)
Pass admits 2 adults and 4 children.
- Historic Deerfield (Check availability)
Pass admits up to 4 adults. Children under 6 free.
- MASS MoCA (Check availability)
- Massachusetts Museum of Contemporary Art
Pass admits up to 2 adults and 2 children under 16.
- Massachusetts State Parks Pass (Check availability)
- Free parking at over 50 Massachusetts State Parks including DAR State Forest, Holyoke Range, Mt. Sugarloaf, Mt. Tom, Lake Wyola, and Hampton Ponds.
Pass will admit one vehicle for the day. Not valid for camping.
- Mystic Aquarium (Check availability)
Pass reduces adult’s admission by $6 and children’s admission by $5. Good for 2 adults and 2 children age 3–17. Children under 2 free.
- Norman Rockwell Museum (Check availability)
Pass allows 2 discounted admissions of $10 each. Children 5 and under free.
- Smith College Museum of Art (Check availability)
Pass admits up to 8 people
- Springfield Museums (Check availability)
- Springfield Science Museum
- D’Amour Museum of Fine Art
- George Walter Vincent Smith Art Museum
- Wood Museum of Springfield History
- Dr. Seuss National Memorial Sculpture Garden
Pass reduces general admission by $2 for up to four visitors. Does not include planetarium fees.
- Sterling and Francine Clark Art Institute (Check availability)
Pass admits 1 adult; children 18 & under are admitted free.
☛ Museum is free without pass Sept-May.
- U.S.S. Constitution Museum (Check availability)
Pass admits up to 9 people.
☛ The warship U.S.S. Constitution is not directly associated with the museum. This pass does not include the warship.
- Wadsworth Atheneum Museum of Art (Check availability)
Pass admits 2 adults and 2 children thru age 17 and a buy-one-get-one film admission. Does not include special events or parking.