Need help finding a book, answering homework questions, or getting information?
Do you love to learn new things?
Want to do research online, but don't know where to start?
The Information Services Team is here to help you meet your research needs. No question is too large or too small.
Contact us by phone (413) 587-1012, by email, or in person. Our knowledgeable staff is happy to assist you!
- Free access to subscription databases with many available from your home or office.
- Online subject guides with targeted research links selected by your librarians
- Help with homework for school or college.
- Rich collections of books, magazines, videos, DVD's, audiobooks, music recordings, sheet music/scores and electronic resources.
- Help finding what to read, hear or view next.
- Large Arts & Music Department offering research assistance on the fine & applied arts, music, dance, theater and film. (587-1013)
- Local history, genealogy, and historical image collection.
- Small group or individual computer and Internet instruction.
- Complete run of the Hampshire Gazette from 1786 to the present, with indexing for much of the newspaper.
- Individual Internet and word processing work stations.
- Free Wireless Internet access.
- Kurzweil machine for the visually impaired.