- At Service Desks
- Listening systems are installed at every service desk. Use your own t-coil enabled hearing aid or ask for a headset—you will be able to hear library staff clearly with minimal background noise.
- Text Message Reference Service
- You can contact the library from your mobile phone using text messaging. Just send a text to 413-570-0444.
- Email Reference Service
- Please submit your reference questions using our online form. We will reply by email. (Need to contact us about something else? We have a list of all our contact forms.)
- Closed Captioned Videos
- Many of our DVDs are closed captioned or have subtitles for the hard of hearing. For help finding or identifying captioned titles please ask at the Arts and Music Desk.
Is there anything else we can do to help you enjoy the library? Please contact us!